MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chucho News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2007, 01:59 PM   #295
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuuuuuuuuucho View Post
Thanks Maria for the recap of the match and all the articles, very informative! I only wish I could have watched it myself. Even though it was just an exhibition match I love to watch Chucho play, regardless if it counts towards something or not.
you are welcome!

there is another thing i forgot to report: Bonadeo, the guy of TyC Sport, was talking during the match with Martin Jaite, the Buenos Aires Copa Telmex organizer. He said Chucho is not confirmed for Buenos Aires but he has the hope he will be there, and for the conversation he had recently with Chucho, he thinks he will accept to play. The list of players will be closed on 8 Jennuary, the day Chucho leaves to Australia, i hope too Chucho will be in Buenos Aires, this is my chance to see him play in a real tournament. His first big acheivement was there, arriving to the Finals with Guga in 2001 when he was 18. He played great tennis there and i am his fans since that tournament.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote