MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - a great double for esther...

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2004, 01:56 PM   #52
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick report from Miami day one (qualies.)

Got to see Nono practicing yesterday with Nico Escude. I didn't get to take pictures because a.) they were on the far court, which made the zoom worthless and b.) I was chasing around three small children who were behaving like wild indians. But Nono looked very relaxed and happy from what I could tell.

But FotoGordon got some lovely shirtless Nono shots - got to see them already since he's with digiSLR

And since this is also a French thread...I took some nice Benneteau shots at his match as well. He's a cutie pie!

I learned a very important lesson yesterday: under NO circumstances will ALL three of my children attend tennis with me!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw virtually NO tennis and ended up spending the US mint for food. I will be back at the tournament on Wednesday and Thursday sans les enfants and will have camera in hand.

Hey Esther, I met Todd Reid's father! I thought of you, LOLOLOL.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote