MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated 1/28/07)

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2006, 04:38 AM   #12
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entry List (updated 12/20/06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
come on Deb. I want to see James (and Sam if he makes it )
Sam could get a WC. The fact that the USTA picked him for the AO WC without holding a playoff shows they are really behind him.

Anyway as for James, I know you do But he said at the end of this season he wanted to plan his schedule smartly. Well he needs to plan his schedule like a top 5 player, like he expects to go deep in Oz and he's gonna be playing DC for sure. And San Jose. That's really ridiculously poor planning on his part That or he'll pull from Delray Beach if he does go deep and that's also just as poor.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote