MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which book do you currently read?

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #141
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which book do you currently read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
I`m finishing re-reading Julio Cortazar´s short stories and looking forward put my hands on the 2 volumes of John Cheever´s short stories in my nigh table.
I got tired of short stories and finally decided to start a novel I´m reading "The sportswriter", by Richard Ford. 50 pages and I love it. If I feel the same about it 346 pages later I think I´ll read the whole trilogy during my holidays ("Independence day" and "The Lay of the Land ").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socket View Post
No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
Saturday by Ian McEwan
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Known World by Edward P. Jones
Did you enjoy it? I couldn´t stop reading it after the first 20 pages. I wouldn´t say I loved it, but it really trapped me. And the investigation and descriptions McEwan did about neurology and anatomy are excellent
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote