MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guga on the road back> current stop: Florianopolis

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2006, 03:54 AM   #55
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga on the road back! Next stop: Rio.

Guga is very unsure about the level he can ever reach again He'll play Saretta next, now we'll see who's in the biggest slump The only good news: Guga is feeling great physically

"I do not know the one that level I can arrive", Kuerten says

07/12/2006 to 22h17
Mayan Otavio
Sent to Rio De Janeiro

The return of Gustavo Kuerten to the circuit is repleto of uncertainties - even for he himself. After being defeated by Diego Hartfield in this thursday clearly, the catarinense left that, after two years practically without playing in competitive level, it does not know how much will be able to recoup of its game.

"My limit today is unknown. I do not know the one that performance level I can arrive ", said former-number 1 of the world, that fell for 6/1 and 6/4 ahead of Hartfield and do not have more possibilities of classification of the Match of the Champions, in Copacabana.

Guga faced the two defeats with naturalness and it did not abate with the elimination. "it would be made a mistake if I came thinking that I went to be everything a thousand wonders", he remembered it, who however does not make comfortable itself. "It goes to arrive the moment where I do not go more power to accept this type of situation, something is temporary."

Although to have fallen against Hartfield in this fifth, the tricampeão of Roland Garros enxergou positive points in its performance. It did not see itself so apático how much in the estréia. "Today I obtained to retake a vibration different, exactly leaving losing. I was complaining, searching, beating raquete, trying a skill of my body to give more energy to me ", explained.

The player remembered that this type of reaction cannot be exaggerated and detached that necessary to be vibrant in squares in the future. "He has to happen each time more than to play thus, with that empolgação. Today the reply it was very good, was not only lasting."

In this sixth Guga faces Flávio Saretta to the 20 hours. None of the two has classification possibilities. "To play against one face of the same country he is always more delicate, but nor I nor it go to only enter to fulfill table. For me it is the last possibility to leave with at least one victory ", standed out.

Guga has expectations for the departure. "Today I had a good reply of my body, since I am playing one day after the other and the level follows improving. The things still are not natural in square, game start always are complicated, but yesterday already it imagined that it went to improve."

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote