MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wildcards

Thread: Wildcards
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2006, 10:50 PM   #7
country flag Pigpen Stinks

Pigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wildcards

The original discussion for wild cards was based on simulating ATP events, but it was determined (rightly so) that this would be too subjective and open to argument.

I voted no to the new proposed wild card idea because I think the managers already have enough work to do without adding another layer rules. Additionally, everything you argue for, TFC, you claim to be in the interest of fairness, but in reality it's simply for your benefit because you want to play in ATP events, and playing in qualifiers is ALL based on luck, and you don't care about the players in the challengers, etc., etc., etc.

If I was in your position, I would relish the chance to advance through the ranks. It really shouldn't be that hard. There aren't too many players yet. Wouldn't you feel more of a sense of accomplishment by earning your way up the rankings rather than just having everything handed to you on a silver platter?
Pigpen Stinks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote