MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's 2007 Schedule

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2006, 09:45 AM   #11
country flag oz_boz

oz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2007 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallorn View Post
^^^ It's supposed to be best of three from now on. Still, I reckon Rafa's participation in the Hamburg tournament will depend on his clay season up till then. If he plays as many finals as in the last two years, he might still want to take the week off.
Yeah, too bad with Rome F as best of three.

But I think Nadal could try to make a nice record by winning all clay TMS in one season. He has a very good chance now with Roger as the 2nd best on clay and the rest of the competition pretty lackluster - Gaudio, Coria, Ferrero and the like.

However, it would probably require him to skip Barca - which he likely won't for obvious reasons - and he could be a bit tired when going into RG. Maybe the wrong time to take that kind of risk when he is a huge favourite to the first RG threepeat since the legendary Borg.

I don't like hypocrites, but even worse are the ones who think it's OK to be an asshole as long as you are not hypocritical.
oz_boz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote