MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In which decade did you start watching tennis and how you became a fan?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #31
country flag soraya

soraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In which decade did you start watching tennis?

I would go with the 80's though my interest was very selective at the time. I became kinda addicted to tennis in the late 80's and never looked back. You won't believe how many pots got burned while watching tennis or how my schedule revolves around tennis, "I am telecommuting this friday," is my favorite excuse during great matches. Is that addiction enough? I guess that could be a different thread.
"Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”- Muhammad Ali“

————————————
soraya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote