MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's 2007 Schedule

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2006, 12:03 PM   #7
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2007 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by payrol View Post
any chance that Nadal will be playing Thailand Open? coz i really want to see him in action live since Thailand is the nearest...or else...maybe wait for the Masters Cup shangahi next year.. cant wait for the new season!!
Hello Payrol ! They had political problems in Thailand several weeks ago (coup) and a press release was published to say that this exhibition with Nalbandian was "on hold". From what I understand, since we did hear nothing about it, I think it's cancelled. Unless they change their mind at the last minute, but Rafa has already few things to do while on "vacations" and he is living for Chennai on the 28th of December. I would be happy for you though if it's still on and you can see him.
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote