MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Foto thread

Thread: Foto thread
View Single Post

Old 11-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #305
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foto thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKiefer44 View Post
I am not sure where to post this, sorry it is not in the right thread.
I am looking for Moya/Corretja photos together. They were great friends and I like seeing them together.

Can anyone tell me if they are still friends? I know that they were not friendly for some years after Moya won the French. I remember reading an article on Alex that he said the Moya had pulled back from him and the pressure of the tour was hard on them.

I hope they are friends.
I am not aware that Alex and Carlos stopped being friends after Moya won RG98... if that is true, I w say that it's more from Carlos' end and not Alex's. Alex is one of the friendliest guys on tour, not just w the Spanish-speaking players, but w all players [exc Lleyton... ]. Corretja was v supportive of all his compatriots, esp Juanqui when he won DC00F vs. AUS, and he is happy to see Rafa doing so well today.

Sorry, you'll just have to check back in our Corretja photos thread for pix or Moya threads or simply look them up on the internet for photos.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote