MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Reverse Odds Analysis"

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2006, 06:35 AM   #11
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Reverse Odds Analysis"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flamboyant View Post
BG, this theory seems roughly based on the one you had in that recent thread about 'fading the public' ...

I guess it comes down to thinking "where do the books WANT me to put my money?" .. I used to think the concept of 'trap games' was a myth .. But the examples you've used along with a couple of others in the NBA so far this season suggest it's a theory that holds true ..

Agree it's best to steer clear of the lines that appear too good to be true .. it's a no-brainer really if you can have that mentality of thinking like the bookies .. By looking at "spots" and situations teams enter games in, you can pick holes in seemingly good lines ..
You are a quick learner
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote