MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yves Allegro

Thread: Yves Allegro
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2004, 11:21 AM   #9
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yves Allegro

I think his doubles ranking is reasonable now, he can get into most tournaments even though he has only won 1 title.

That being the case this is a direct quote " I gonna try to play some singles qualies to try to get back to a better ranking...but my priority is doubles..."

He can get in the doubles, so the events he enters, he'll try and qualify for my singles events he got in Scottsdale.

He is much better on the faster surfaces, but he needs to improve his concentration and sometimes his returns aren't great, though he made the one on the match point in the Davis Cup.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote