MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro's News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2006, 02:22 PM   #63
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCañas View Post
Juan Martín will have to wait for some more time to join the Davis Cup team. Mancini decided Cañas will be the fifth player.
That is really sad for him - he was so excited about it I understand that Cañas has more experience etc, but I personally think it was a bit mean of Mancini to lead Juan Martin to believe he would be asked and then rescind. He would have been better to say nothing than to raise the boy's hopes and then dash them again Juan's still only a kid and it will be hard for him. Ah well - he will have longer on holiday I guess

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote