MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro's News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2006, 12:44 PM   #60
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

Here is a link to a nice article http://www.abchoy.com.ar/leerdeportes.asp?id=19610 along with my usually bad translation JMDP is currently resting at home with his family - but will start preparing his pre-season very soon.

TRANSLATION

Del Potro at Home

Tennis player Juan Martín Del Potro is back in our city (Tandil) enjoying his deserved vacations, after the past season has left him satisfied to have reached his principal objectives for the year.

Del Potro, the main hope of national tennis, is in Tandil enjoying his vacations, and now has time to support Independiente in the Provincial League. "I am taking advantage of these days to rest, do what I like, be with my friends and watch the boys play" he said. He also said, that the balance of the year has been "very positive" since he had fulfilled his objective to end in the Top 100 of the ATP Ranking. He said that from next week he will begin his work for the pre-season, and that his tennis calendar begins on 1st January in India, with the Chennai Open. From there, he will go to Auckland, and later to the Australian Open.

About the possibility of being asked to integrate with the Argentine team that will play the Davis Cup Final against Russia, he said: "Still they have not called me".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20061112DelpotroenTandil2.jpg (45.8 KB, 18 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 11-14-2006 at 04:26 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote