Originally Posted by Labamba
- Entry system
- Draw sizes
- Ranking system
- Qualifying for the 2007 doubles TMC (regular partners?)
- Davis Cup system
- The use of TB's and CB's
- Round Robin format
- Losing by ranking
- LL system
- Late picks
- Challengers (who can play them?)
- Counting the retired matches
- Entry system, draw sizes and ranking system: like ATP.
- Qualifying system for doubles MC: this should be realistic. No partners must be fixed, but the criteria should be a doubles race, and only permament partners would have a chance to be there.
- Davis Cup system: each country and its top players choose a captain that will nominate players. I think doubles should be different than singles in any country that has enough players for that to happen.
- TBs and CBs: I think all TBs should decide matches. Why only TB1? That doesn't make sense.
- RR: never!
- Losing by ranking: if players in real life are intimidated by rankings, why shouldn't this factor apply to TT too? Higher ranked player must have some advantage.
- SEs: as ATP.
- LL system: only from qualies to main draw. If a player doesn't send tips in the second round, he loses by W/O.
- Late picks: no problem, but the matches already started must be discounted.
- Challengers: as ATP.
- Retired matches: things are fine as they are right now when it comes to that subject.