MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DNC, GOP Conventions, Presidential elections + more. Palin's Daughter Pregnant :eek:

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2006, 10:38 PM   #6
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live Congresional Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
One thing to keep in mind is that exit polls are total bullshit
Very True...........although, I was shocked to see so many see corruption as the biggest issue in the exit polls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafuria View Post
Im keeping a close eye in Tennessee. Harold Ford Jr. is the underdog, but who know, he might pull it off, as you may already know, 40% of the registered voters already voted in the early elections when Ford Jr. was up in the polls.

The remaining polls in Tennesse are quite confusing. One puts Corker ahead 12 %, another 3% (within the margin of error) and yet another Poll shows ford ahead by 1%. Looks very interesting.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ford pulls this off in Tennessee.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote