MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - British Players: Who's your man?!

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2006, 10:35 PM   #14
country flag Drew37

Drew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond reputeDrew37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Players: Who's your man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
Out of those juniors is there one in particular that you would say stands out as having the ability that is needed to make it into the top 100?

It would be a great step if we could begin to fill the top 200 with young British players. It offers a great stable basis off of which to work off..especially with the Davis Cup Team.

Shame bout Andy Kennaugh though. There was a fair amount of hype not so long ago that it was looking like he could make some giant strides up towards the business end of the rankings. However, as you say, he seems to have slipped away recently, it would be interesting to hear what anyone knows or thinks about this...
I think Graeme Dyce has the potential and the backing of the Bolleteri Academy in Florida to do well.....along with Daniel Cox....these two I would say hold out the most hope !

* Andy Murray * Jamie Baker * Dan Cox * Dan Evans * Graeme Dyce * Alex Slabinsky * Andrew Fitzpatrick * James Ward * Alex Ward * Marcus Willis * David Rice *

British Tennis Online : http://www.britishtennis.net/
British Tennis Forum : HERE
Drew37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote