MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro's News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2006, 01:02 PM   #57
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

Here is a link to an article in today's newspaper with a rough translation:- http://www.tandilportandil.com.ar/le...s.asp?id=19272

THE DAVIS CUP

"Del Potro can be part of the Team".

The Captain of the Argentine Davis Cup Team, Luli Mancini, has confirmed that Argentina will train in Europe for one week before travelling to Moscow, and he confirmed that the young Juan Martín del Potro could travel with the Team to Russia to hep him "gain experience".

Mancini said,. "Juan Martín has played some great matches, and although he still has a long way to go, I believe that it would be a good experience for him to share some moments with the Team. I still don't know him very well, but it could be possible that he goes as a fifth player to train with the group. We will get to Moscow on Sunday 26th November, but before that we will spend one week somewhere in Europe, that we haven't decided on at the moment, to get acclimatised to the time dfference and the cold".

If this is true - I think is a great gesture from Mancini and I'm sure JMDP will be very pleased and proud to be part of the event.

Here is another link to a similar article http://www.eleco.com.ar/selarticulo....articulo=87189

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 11-04-2006 at 01:14 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote