MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ranking Watch

Thread: Ranking Watch
View Single Post

Old 10-29-2006, 07:03 PM   #20
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragula.mp3 View Post
In the match against Gonzalez, i've heard something quite interesting. Don't know if I was hearing right, or Salatino was wrong; but he said something about Del Potro inside the top 80???.

Either way this kid is something serious, the past year he was 1200 and some, and now is inside the top #100.

But now it get's harder and harder, it's difficult to start ricing, but much more to maintain that level
Well, looking at Del Potro's activity last year, he won Montevideo Challenger. But it seems that tournament was played a week after than it is being played this year.
It seems that in this week last year he lost in the first round of Santiago Challenger, so he had nothing to defend.

I really don't know how many positions he would advance, since you have to take into account the results of way too many players. And Salatino may be very experienced, but with the rankings...

but I guess it is possible.

I don't know, maybe someone did the math and will tell us... or we could just wait until tomorrow.
Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote