MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2006, 11:51 AM   #36
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

nico is doing brilliantly in montevideo, today hell play canas in the final. well im not sure if hell be able to beat canas but the final is a great result anyway i think! he wont play aracaju next week although hed been in the final there last year, but i dont know the reason, maybe hes just tired.

and something else i would like to talk about...in the montevideo thread, i read that nico said his goal is to reach the top 30 again and then hed finish his career. do you think hed really finish then? i mean if youre back where you havent been for years, would you really finish? i cant imagine it but im a bit worrying though ! what do you think?

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote