MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Should we bring the Round Robin Format to TT in 2007?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #22
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should we bring the Round Robin Format to TT in 2007?

Until it came out in the press, I thought that this RR business wouldn't even get off the drawing board... and that is where it should stay. It's all well and good at the WTC and TMC, but I don't agree with its introduction at the regular tournaments.

As far as TT is concerned, I don't want to change to RR. And if most people are opposed to it, what point is there to try it? Unless the system is successful for the ATP and more people become supportive of the format, it just won't work in my opinion.
Tankman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote