MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Purple Rainbows TMS Era (and beyond!) Ranking List!

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2006, 09:13 AM   #21
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Purple Rainbows TMS Era Ranking List!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
It wasn't shunned in 88 the AO that is and it leaves a lot of Lendl's achievements out only using 1990 as the starting year.

Good project nevertheless.
I know, but I could have started in 1980 to include Lendls achievements, but that would have left Borg out.
1990, the year when the Super 9 tournaments were introduced seemed like a logocal staring point. It also happens to be prety much the starting point of the great era of American tennis with Agassi, Sampras, Courier and Chang (though Chang won the FO a year before).