MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Series In Game :)

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2006, 03:13 AM   #52
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
GAME 2 Sunday

If Rogers gets the outside corner called for stikes..it will be like game 1 on the NLCS...Cards cant hit slow throwing lefties who get the outside corner...but if he does not get the outside corner and has to come in.......Cards might score 10 runs and go back to the LOU with 2-0 lead
I did it again...Kenny Rogers got to outside corner all night...and like Game 1 of the NLCS vs Glavine...Cards hit bullets..but right at somebody..they just cant hit the slow throwing lefties who get the outside corner..what did Rogers have on his land in the 1st ING..after the cameras saw it..it was washed off
Weaver pitched good...most of the hits he allowed were blup hits

1-1 going back to STL...just the say i wanted it well i wanted 2-0 STL but everyone knew that was not gonna happen