MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Series In Game :)

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2006, 06:11 AM   #46
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
I have not payed much attention to the Tiggers this year..but im not impressed with their hitting...Rolen is better hitter than anyone on that team...
My grandmother could have tagged that pitch Rolen got. And the decision to pitch to AL with two outs, man on second, first empty was madness, much less throw him a sweet pitch right over the plate... With run support Reyes became the mouse that roared, Cards were basically conceding the game with him but it was Verlander that was not up to the occasion. Tigers deviated from the rotation that was successful the last two series, another foolish move, Robertson should have pitched. Given this dismal display I`d call it even at this point as are the series odds at the moment. Pick your side...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote