MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 01:32 PM   #73
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
Why do we care what hppens to Dasha and who is she dating with?This is a fan forum of Marat Safin.I don't think he would be very happy to read this on a forum dedicated to him.She is dating Abramovich,good for her,but who cares?As long as she is not with Marat I don't think she deserves space on this forum.It's my opinion.
Well, even though she is no longer part of his life, she was. And I seriously doubt he doesn't care a bit about what happens to her. I mean, we may no longer be with somebody, but if they get involved in such a scandal, that will have some reflection over us.
Besides, the story is sooooooo juicy!!! It's such a temptation to talk about it the way elderly ladies from my block get together and discuss everyone, who passes by.