MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2006, 08:53 AM   #69
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laughing at National and Regional Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajonie View Post
Canadians are polite, farm-raised, flannel wearing, beer-drinking moose hunters and they say 'Eh (ay)', 'aboot' and 'thank you kindly' a lot. The only time they don't wear flannel is when they're dressed up in their 'Mountie' uniform.

The ones in the north live in igloos, go ice-fishing, and supply polar bears with Coca-cola for their late night dancing so that the bears can offer it to the penguins as a peace offering when they come to visit.
Oh you've completely ruined my expectations for next year's holiday to Canada now... you mean it's really not like that? I'm shattered

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote