MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE END: Alvarillo's Madrid Masters-Series 2006 Experience and Pics, SEE YOU IN 2007

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 11:51 PM   #74
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond reputeAlvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alvarillo's Madrid Masters-Series 2006 Experience and Pics (with FEDERER) !!!!

hey guys please stop thanks!

I justa came back fomfr the Arena, i arrived just when Robredo won (finally a spaniard wins this year ) i saw Roddick's match and after that i went (with elena, do you remember of last year ??? )to the loungue where you know, the players take their cars .... the same of everyday
First of all, Alex Corretja arrived to the loungue and i was surprised because he remembered me, he came to me and asked how i was, and he tooka picture with elena, then i went with her to watch Nadal/Feli match, and it was a great one, a lot of people watching it, and the crowd like in Davis Cup, a shame they lost but it was funny.
We came back to the loungue and Roddick signed elenita's picture of her, me and Amdy last year, he had won but was a little when she asked him to sign the photo ........ but he did it ....
I met Jarkko and i took a picture with him, but it's in elena's camera so ... i will post when she sends it to me
Now it's difficult to find players to take a photo because i have one with most of them

Pictures posted are, the airport's volunters with Alex Corretja and me with Mardy Fish !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg voluntarios-corretja.JPG (220.1 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg alvaro-fish.JPG (84.5 KB, 214 views)

RaFaeL NaDaL

RoBReDo - GGLóPeZ - GRaNoLLeRS - MoNTaŃéS - FeR ViCeNTe - aNDuJaR - FeLiCiaNo - IVáN NaVaRRo - DvD FeRReR - VeRDaSCo - BeTo MaRTíN - RaMiReZ-HiDaLGo - HeRNaNDeZ - GiMeNo-TRaVeR - NiCo ALMaGRo
Alvarillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote