MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #57
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
5 Billion dollars?
Yes, that would hurt him.
If I have to quote the one and only Chris Rock:

Quote:
Everybody need a pre-nup. People think you gotta be rich to get a pre-nup. You got twenty million and your wife wants ten, big deal, you ain't starvin'! But if you got thirty thousand, and your wife wants fifteen, you might have to kill her!
So, it's really only his pride. But who knows, maybe Dasha won't want him once he becomes poor(er).