MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2006, 05:00 PM   #47
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

I hope his wife kicks his ass in court! She's been with him since he was poor, really really poor! They have five children for God's sake! He should be kissing the ground she walks on! I hate men like him. The least he could do is respect her! Go, Irina, GO!!! Make him cry!!!!

And Dasha - well, obviously the tarpisex syndrome is very contageous (insanity that is...)!