MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Record Keeping of Betting History

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 01:12 AM   #5
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Record Keeping of Betting History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
Last time I advised on this was the time when Twist trolled the gamblers forum and you stuck your oar in...take a step back in time by 7 months or so
when you say "stuck your oar in" and mean I criticised in anyway feel free to give me a link or quote me on it becuse I have no idea what you are talking about. As to Twistserve (I think that is who your refer to) he was the biggest fool I had come across on the internet with respect to gambling

Dahil - thanks a lot, I manipulated your spreadsheet to tailor for me. Appreciate your help
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote