MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Visit To The Kremlin Cup. Impress Moscow Fab!!

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2006, 07:20 AM   #26
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visit To The Kremlin Cup. Impress Moscow Fab!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice Fan View Post
Choupi, I agree 100% with Mae. It was very nice of Tangy to do the Google translation, but I seem to understand it more when you do it also. I think several times it said 'it' when it should have said 'he' and there were other things too. We know it is very time consuming for you to do the translations, we just want you to know that we appreciate you when you do them.
As I said, this is the magic of Google translation or any other online translator. Gives an idea, but is hardly ever great to read. But so much faster.

Fab is scheduled at 4PM, Moscow time. Hope he can disturb Davydenko, but I'm aware I'm asking a lot.