MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Buying a new racquet: did i get this right...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #4
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying a new racquet: did i get this right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boka View Post
If you hit a nail with a small hammer you have to hit it hard , and if you wanna hit it with a sledgehammer you don't need too much power.
Is that logical?
I have a lighter raquet now compared to my older one and even doe I'm much stronger now as i used to be ( and I know that technique is way more important) , the ball coming from the racquet doesn't seem to have the same speed as before.
I hope I'm making sence , I'm struggling with my English.And if I am mistaking hopefuly someone will correct me.
Not exactly the weight, but its distribution.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote