MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NFL Monday Night

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #15
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Monday Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
Quite honestly up to that point my weekend was profitable but made the mistake of not going with my numbers and went with my gut thinking the champs couldnt lose to a rook on nationwide. 2nd time in as many weeks my gut and my numbers were different and I made the wrong choice again. Back with my numbers today as I have the game as a pick em so plus 2 scores I like that and the under with some cushion I like as well with my numbers. Need more discipline in making my plays as the gut feelings get me in trouble more times than not.
No one expected the kid to come out and play like God in the second half. Had he done that in Baltimore the Ravens would have a lose... I won the Jags and the Eagles against about all advice, an over total, and lost about all my profits playing with the Steelers who were doing well and came to play but just got upended by an unexpected variable.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote