MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NFL Monday Night

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #14
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Monday Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Football is like betting on a street brawl and the home team so often has the edge in adrenaline. Rivers took the momentum away from the Steelers and it just steamrolled from there. The kid will be around a long time...
Quite honestly up to that point my weekend was profitable but made the mistake of not going with my numbers and went with my gut thinking the champs couldnt lose to a rook on nationwide. 2nd time in as many weeks my gut and my numbers were different and I made the wrong choice again. Back with my numbers today as I have the game as a pick em so plus 2 scores I like that and the under with some cushion I like as well with my numbers. Need more discipline in making my plays as the gut feelings get me in trouble more times than not.