MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NFL Monday Night

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Monday Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
What scares me is when there is really bad weather there are usually turnovers, am I right? That could lead to some scores. Some one please set me straight as I am hoping I'm wrong. I chose the under 34 when the line first came out.
Turnovers could lead to scores but with the qualities of these two defenses they may well not, depends on where they happen... I used to think that weather was about sure to slow down scoring but not always, slows down the defenders and can facilitate breakaways runs. Read Ernie_Money`s thread, he is on the under 33 and makes a case for it. Too tight for me though, is why I`m on a teaser and whatever way you go with it, think that is the best way to go tonight.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote