MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2006, 04:29 AM   #10
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie Murray thread

Jaime and Andy lost their doubles match against Jim Thomas and Paul Goldstein 7-6, 6-1. They reached the semifinals which is pretty good. Let's hope Jaime's doubles ranking can continue to rise.

When I saw him play, he was playing with Paul Capdeville and they reached the quarters. I think this was their first time playing with each other. You could tell that Jaime was a lot more comfortable out there than Paul was. I really think he could be a solid top 50 doubles player or even higher depending if he gets the right partner.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote