MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Centrebet- closed all US accounts...why?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2006, 01:39 PM   #30
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centrebet- closed all US accounts...why?

As a Dutch citizen, all this stuff sounds very common to me. By law I am not allowed to bet with foreign bookies on the internet, the Dutch government just want me to bet with the only legal book in Holland; Toto (sponsored by that same government). I've been lucky some books allow me and ignore the stupid Dutch law (Centrebet/Canbet/Betfair/Unibet).
Hope all you Americans find a reliable book who is willing to accept you, because I know how frustrating it can be when you are not able to join some very good books (Pinny for example for me).
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote