MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Centrebet- closed all US accounts...why?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2006, 02:17 PM   #28
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centrebet- closed all US accounts...why?

bet365

We regret to inform you that due to recent legal developments, we no longer accept customers who are resident in the United States of America. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you wish to withdraw your funds, please contact us and one of our highly trained customer service team will be available to help. Please note, any unsettled sports bets will be settled in the normal way.

well i guess thats the end for me mother fuckers

now i have to figure out if i can ask my friends in uk to open an account and i can access it from here. does anyone know if they are going to do ip check or not?