MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #88
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalia View Post
that girl didn't really like it there yesterday but i had so much fun. unfortunately she said around 2 that she wanted to go home and that although we once went to a club she liked and she danced all night with some guy and i stayed there with her (because she didn't wanna stay alone with him) until 5 and i only sat around all bored all (because they didn't play music i like) all by myself and that really sucked. anyway, i had fun yesterday. and there were some hot guys. but no one talked to me so no heartbreaking, not that i would ever do that

and what i wanted to say: time difference sucks. you need to move to europe, honey
NO ONE TALKED TO YOU?! WTF is wrong with these German boys? You're

I would talk to you

And why don't you move here I'll marry you if you need a green card
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote