MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2006, 12:09 PM   #86
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

well, ok, i would get out of bed for showering but only if my cute guy comes along

oh, i need to buy plants, too. i'm not sick or anything but i often feel so maybe i'll feel better then. and it also looks nice.

i don't lie don't be so humble, darling

that girl didn't really like it there yesterday but i had so much fun. unfortunately she said around 2 that she wanted to go home and that although we once went to a club she liked and she danced all night with some guy and i stayed there with her (because she didn't wanna stay alone with him) until 5 and i only sat around all bored all (because they didn't play music i like) all by myself and that really sucked. anyway, i had fun yesterday. and there were some hot guys. but no one talked to me so no heartbreaking, not that i would ever do that

and what i wanted to say: time difference sucks. you need to move to europe, honey

it's not me, it's my brain

Last edited by immortalia : 10-03-2006 at 02:22 PM.
immortalia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote