MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - getting tickets for roland garros!! where, when?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2004, 03:29 AM   #1
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Question getting tickets for roland garros!! where, when?

A question for nice, helpful persons living in france (or in europe and close enough to know) -

(a recurring question i suppose)

where and when are tickets for roland garros available? can you buy on the internet or by post.... and do they mail them out? (which is not that important as long as there is a means to collect the tickets at the venue)

..... i am not that lucky visitor... a woman in my french class is planning a week's trip to roland garros, and wants to know. at the moment tickets are not available on the roland garros site, and the french tourism ppl can't help her either.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote