MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Record Keeping of Betting History

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2006, 07:29 AM   #1
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute
Default Record Keeping of Betting History

Ok so before I never used to keep track of my bets placed, winnings, losses etc but that is something I want to do now as it definitely sounds like a sensible thing to do.

I was hoping someone culd give me tips/ideas of what or how my spreadsheet should look like. I mean I can do a very basic one with winnings and losses but is there anything else I should keep note of? e.g record by sports? by month? ROI%? etc

Also if anyone is kind enough could you send me an example of what you use to keep track? I promise I will not give to anyone else, just so it gives me an idea since this is all new to me.

Thanks in advance for your help
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote