MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, you aren't the scapegoat for the loss

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2006, 03:20 PM   #57
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup

I have to disagree here. It's true that Chucho's fave surface is clay. It's true that he's had his best results so far on that surface. But.........I think we shouldn't erase his name so fast from the list of players who can play against Russia on fast indoor courts. And I hope Luli shares my views. I mean, it's a final. They have finally composed a team that recognizes the team spirit and that enjoys playing together. I personally think that it would be a mistake to change it now that they have reached the final. Chucho can play good tennis on fast courts, he's proven it. So, if he isn't totally paralyzed by the importance of the event -and that is where Mancini has a great role to play- he sure has a good chance to take. Only my opinion.