MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, you aren't the scapegoat for the loss

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2006, 10:11 AM   #46
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
I was just listening to an interview with Mancini and he is very emotional and he was the one who believed in Chucho and that is special.

Orsanic and Cristian were there in the front row for Chucho and we know he likes his sleep among other things.
Yes, Luli is very emotional. And the woman doing the oncourt interview said that to him, something like "you were the one who believed in Chucho" or something like that..
Friends from Misiones were in the crowd and I think Chucho named his mother too...., but I might be wrong...

Last edited by lau : 09-24-2006 at 10:16 AM.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote