MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Switch to a One handed back hand?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
country flag Ibeat_rgrfederer

Ibeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond reputeIbeat_rgrfederer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Switch to a One handed back hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bank5
Ive been playing consistantly for about a year and half and am not thrilled with my two handed backhand. I hit it consistantly but not very deep and get few winners from it. Im thinking about switching to a one handed backhand because I think it will be more of a weapon.

Does anyone have any advice on switching? Are they any good free tennis websites with the proper strokes for a one-hander?

I switched too, the key is to keep it simple until your deadly with it, then perfect the stroke. By this I mean, just start with the racquet at waist level and swing like your pulling a sword out. Don't copy federer until your good and ready.
Ibeat_rgrfederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote