MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bolar's top 10 tips for seducing women.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2006, 08:04 AM   #68
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bolar's top 10 tips for seducing women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
forget the top 10, this is the key....

Dont give a shyt and she'll be wondering why the hell she can't get you out of her mind. Sure you'll hear from some girls who say they want nice guys but take a look at the girls who say that.... you dont want them. Dont play games tho cause thats bs and it doesnt work and you'll get sniffed out quickly. You really gotta not give a shyt. Its a gift I come by naturally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva

Weird that it's true with so many guys.
Because it seems like the guy is confident (needy guys are a turn off) and a challenge. Any girl wants to be 'that girl' that makes him change his mind and start caring.

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote