MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex Dolgopolov Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Welcome and thanks a lot for the pics and for the info.

Yeah, Alex is more of a nickname, until a couple of months ago his name was listed as Alex Dolgopolov Jr. in the ATPtennis site. I believe he decided to change it to his original name because he didn't want to be mistaken for Alex Bogomolov, Jr. (the American player).
yes. maybe.altough the organizers of the Romanian Open put Oleksandr and Alexander ( but they always make mistakes :retard: ). A friend of mine said that she heard his mother callin' him SASHA . don't u have more pix of him? i do but i will upload them when i'll have time. i have no idea why nobody likes him.everyone has to object something about him.I think he is a great player and a near-future no1 in the world. i mean..the leap from 1497 to 352 in not even a year is unbeliveble.If i am not mistaken...the BCR Open Romania was his 1-st ATP tournament in which he got into the 1-st round. Too bad he wasn't able to def. C. Rochus altought he had his chance . Oh well...maybe next year cos' i am hopping for him to come as clay is his fav surface and this was his 1-st ATP tourney. Maybe he will play some futures here in Romania or some challegers. But i think that by next year he'll be too good 4 them.

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 09-19-2006 at 09:05 AM.
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote