MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2006, 06:31 AM   #2
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olex Dolgopolov Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
This Ukrainian kid seems to be pretty talented. Hasn't even turned 18 yet, started the year ranked in the 1400s and is now at #374.

He has won not less than five futures titles this year and loves playing on clay. Lives in Kiev, coached by his father who was a pro in the 80's, plays right-handed with a double-handed backhand.

Has anyone ever seen him play? I believe the other 1988s like Korolev, Del Potro and Cilic have some company here (without the same amount of hype surrounding him of course).

Started at age 3, "I was training with Andrei Medvedev and started to play tennis".

Hobbies: Play soccer and fish

Favourite player: Marcelo Rios, "I guess I just like him".
Finally !!! i find someone who knows him and apreciates his talent. I saw him play and i can say that i have never seen such a young player with so much talent. he isn't afraid to take risks on the court. he;s amaizing.!!! hope i will have the chance to see him again next year at the Romanian Open or maybe at some challengers/futures in Romania. i have some pix of him but how image shack is unavailable 4 the moment...i will post them later. oh yeah and..isn't his name OLEKSANDR?why did u write ALEX?

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 09-22-2006 at 08:01 AM.
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote