MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Admins/Moderators?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2006, 12:26 AM   #32
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

It's cyclical. MTF goes through periods where it's doing really well, the posts and people are great, and then, usually right after a big tournament, it goes to crap for a while. People become bored or sad with no tennis to watch and don't know what to do with themselves other than troll and pick a fight.

Not only that, but I've noticed that MTF picks up a lot of new users during the summer months so add the newbie factor to the tennis ennui and you get a bumbustible combo.

Anyway, after seeing what happened between Escude and bad_gambler, people who are considering being a moderator should consider it some more.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 09-17-2006 at 12:28 AM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote