MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I love you Andy! 4 gs finals in 4 years not bad!(Andy's US Open Thread!!!!)

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2006, 10:10 PM   #2164
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love you Andy! 4 gs finals in 4 years not bad!(Andy's US Open Thread!!!!)

Ok, so I am ridiculously late with this (stupid internet ) but I am so pleased that Andy got to the final! and he put up a good fight in the final, I was worried that it was going to be a straight sets thrashing but he put his heart and soul into it and I was so proud of him at the end of it! I really want to look back through the thread and see all the pics and interviews and stuff but I've got about 45 pages to look through! It's going to take forever! I think i'll save that for when I've got a lot of spare time!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote